$270 per person.
Heysen Getaway Package includes:
• 2 nights stay in an Executive Room for 2 at The Manna of Hahndorf – and country fresh air upon arrival (complimentary).
• Complimentary glass of The Lane Vineyard “Lois” Sparkling Rose for you and your partner at The Haus Restaurant whilst viewing the lost Heysen masterpiece “The Camp on the Wonoka Creek”. Accompanied by local cheese and crackers, to start your getaway in style.
• $30 Breakfast credit for 2 at The Haus Restaurant for one morning – a magnificent way to start your day in the beautiful Adelaide Hills.
• $60 Dinner credit at The Haus Restaurant.
• A VIP guided tour for 2 of Hans Heysen's home and studio “The Cedars”, a bucket list item if ever there was one!
• 'Block Series' wine tasting at The Lane Vineyard. Tastebuds delighted, with views to die for. Bookings essential. Optional upgrade to their 'Gathering Experience' for only $15, which includes food pairings with each wine.
Don’t miss this opportunity to take in the finest produce, wine, art, views, dining, accommodation and traditional hospitality Hahndorf is renowned for. Bookings are limited, so call or email us now to reserve your place!
The Haus Studio Apartments are a great choice for your Adelaide Hills Accommodation experience with the choice of a One-Bedroom Studio or a Two-Bedroom Studio which is Two of our One-Bedroom units interconnecting in a detached two-storey unit..